Here is the offensive timekeeper.
So rather than have it continue to tick away my will to live, Christine bought one in North Bay that she liked far more, partially because it's quieter, and had it up over the door in no time.
Now here's something you shouldn't do, and I must admit that once I was up there I had the occasional moment of regret.
But a couple of weeks back, we found a tree trimmer. It had a rusted old saw blade attached to the end that we removed because it appeared to have become useless over the years, but the branch cutter itself (basically long distance gardening sheers) are still pretty functional.
And once you get started...You can't stop! Trimming dead branches from ground level lost its luster quickly though, so my irrational man instincts (manstincts? No, that sounds foul...) drove me to climb on something unsafe. It's just how we're built and what we do. "The ground is boring. I want to pull and tug on branches while looking up towards the sun and standing on a steep surface several feet over rocks and wood".
Ah well. It's nature. And tell me this guy didn't have fun!


No comments:
Post a Comment