Sunday, 30 September 2012

Nanny Visit, Evening of Sept 28th (and following morning)

I wasn't able to attend Nanny's "day trip" last weekend so I was looking forward to getting back to the cottage.

Going over the pictures, it seems as though we had a pretty full weekend.  Just...not right away.  I only get home from work at about 6:15PM so by the time the last bits of packing and everyone is settle in, we don't leave until around 6:30PM, then have a two hour drive or so.

So our Friday was rather quiet.  Oscar trying to steal something (which includes personal space) and Nanny reading about loons.


The loon book thing might seem odd, but as Caroline can confirm, that book is fascinating.  Seriously.

The place is mighty chilly this time of year when you first arrive but once all bundled up, and with a couple of  glasses of your favourite drink in you, it gets cosy real quick.

We've often had dismal weather upon arrival, but for the most part we've had spectacular mornings.  Along those lines, here's kind of a neat thing; Sitting at the end of the dock looking left...


Sitting on the dock looking right:


Quite the contrast.  We're headed out there next weekend too.  I plan to take similar shots at about the same time on Saturday (weather permitting) to see the difference one week makes.

No comments:

Post a Comment