Nanny and Christine were preparing to busy themselves by making peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. With butterscotch. Hard to go wrong there! However, some sort of dispute erupted over brown sugar availability. Fearing it might come to blows, I bailed.
It looked like we might get a sunny spell so I wanted to take an opportunity to get a little kayaking in. Off across Crow Lake I went but on my way back, I had to be careful to stay out of this guy's way:
He actually arrived while a little earlier while I was still adding air to my kayak. He stopped a few doors down for a chat with someone then started making his way back just as I was returning. Damn traffic!
He must have stopped by for no more than an hour so. Must be nice to be able to fly out on a whim like that, eh? Probably WAY better than OC Transpo. Of course, just as he started gaining serious speed to take off, the batteries in my camera died...
That aside, I'm pleased to report that violence was avoided and the cookies were judged to be yummy. It was unanimous.


No comments:
Post a Comment